In case you need help
Here are several ways to contact us
We are sorry you’re having trouble! Before contacting us directly, there are a few places we would like you to check for help first:
Most info (documentation, specifications, datasheets etc.) are available on each product’s page. Not sure where the page is? The easiest way to find it is to put the SKU number in the search field. You can also often find something by searching by name or item number.
Have a question for Support?
We have a small but talented team of support ready to help you with your questions.
Our Support is available Monday ~ Friday / 10AM ~ 6PM (GMT +8). We are closed Saturday,Sunday & Chinese Holiday.
When contacting us please be ready with as much information as possible:
- Matek item number (SKU) for the part in question
- Information on any additional parts that might be hooked up to your system, such as PDB, ESC, motors, receiver, Camera, VTX.
- Some high resolution and focused photos of board and wiring.
It is very hard to diagnose issues remotely. Please help us by providing us more details we ask for.
We prefer contact via email at Service@mateksys.com or fill in the Service form, and will generally get back to you within 1 to 2 business days. Some questions require some extra time to research and compose a response but please do not hesitate to email us!
Want to return/repair something you purchased?
We strive to provide accurate descriptions and high quality merchandise. If you have any problems with Metak products, please let us know as soon as possible! We will do everything in our power to make it right. Please see the below Policy for more information.
We want you to love your new parts and gadgets! But we know that sometimes your parts list changes, or something isn’t working the way you thought it would. Never fear, we are here to help!
Bought something you don’t need anymore?
Products that have not been opened/programmed/plugged in/otherwise used can be returned for a refund for any reason within 7 days. Please read the following guidelines, then email Service Support to set up your return before shipping it back.
- All returns must include any accessories, manuals, documentation, etc. that shipped with the product.
- Returns from orders older than 7 days are eligible for replacement only. They are not eligible for a refund.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a manufacturer error.
- Some products are not eligible for a return for refund. These include, but are not limited to, custom configured products, older version releases, and ding-and-dent items.
- We are not able to process returns for items purchased from a Matek Distributors. Please contact the store you originally purchased from to arrange a return.
Thing you bought isn’t working right?
If your item is defective, malfunctioning, or modified in some way, we would be happy to attempt to resolve your issue.
- Technical issues can often be resolved without the need to ship things back. When you email our Support be sure to include the description of the issues, high resolution & focused pictures of board and wiring, and how you have used and/or modified the item.
- If determined to be necessary, Please contact the store you originally purchased from to arrange the return or replacement.